ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
RE: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr by Dancer4Life 14 years ago

ya TomatoSauce this is why I made this to warn ppl It hurts soooo bad!

RE: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr by imaginarymuffin 14 years ago

man, that really sucks
im bound to get carpal tunnel, or some joint thing in my fingers cause there are some days they just hurt so friggin bad

RE: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr by go_blue16 14 years ago

yowch. i've never heard of that happening. maybe you have weak fingers? jk lol. i happen to pull extremely tight so yes, i will watch out. i never thought it was possible...but you just proved me wrong! thanks for warning us lol =) can u still make bracelets or is the cast thingie too thick? they put the silver cast thing on your finger, right...at least i think so. that's what happened to my friend who broke her finger...

Ya it hurts extremely but i can still make bracelets but wth my middle and ring finger!Yes they did.

RE: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr by Stellaphone 14 years ago

Hmm...all I've gotten were some funny-feeling raised, shiny lumps on the pads of my fingers (only one per finger, though). They're gone now, though. I hope your finger heals soon!

RE: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr by TomatoSauce 14 years ago

That must have been kind of embarrassing to explain... "Hello doctor, I broke my finger tying bracelets." :{

Thanks!!

Thanks to Stellaphone

I know TomatoSauce when I went into the room my doctor was like "okay how did you break it and I said I was um um...........Tying Knots and she started to laugh

RE: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr by Stellaphone 14 years ago

You're welcome to ILoveJordans :-) Also, what kind of thread was this? Must be pretty tough to withstand all the strength us bracelet-makers have built up in our hands!

Advertisement
ADVERTISING

You must login to reply to this thread!