ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
Another bug! STEFAN! HELP!!! by Ducttape10 13 years ago

When I was using the kumihimo generator, i was almost finished with the pattern when a notice popped up from the top, saying:

The page at www.friendship-bracelets.net says:

2 is undefined2,2,0,0,2,2,0,0,2,2,0,0,2,2,0,0

I posted a later comment, like, 2 months ago (?) and it said the same thing except the 2 is undefined2,2,0,0,2,2,0,0,2,2,0,0,2,2,0,0 was eh (?) I think. Do you think you can fix it, Stefan? That would really help me, so I can make kumihimo designs/patterns. Thanks!

RE: Another bug! STEFAN! HELP!!! by Stefan 13 years ago

I think I fixed that a couple of days ago. Is the error still there?

RE: Another bug! STEFAN! HELP!!! by Ducttape10 13 years ago

Nope, found a different one this time. It says:

4 is undefined0,0,1,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,3,4,3

In a little box. It's really weird. I was trying to put one last dot of color on the generator, but it stopped and wouldn't let me. And then a little black wedge replaces one of the string holders, and the image of the bracelet is gone. Please help, i want to make a kumihimo bracelet really soon!

RE: Another bug! STEFAN! HELP!!! by Ducttape10 13 years ago

and now, another one that is at the top of the website SOMETIMES:

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/steffe/public_html/search.php on line 74 Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/steffe/public_html/search.php on line 74 Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/steffe/public_html/search.php on line 74 Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/steffe/public_html/search.php on line 74

This is sometimes at the very top of the webpage when I'm like on the home tab or the guestbook tab. There are so many bugs! Please fix them all!

RE: Another bug! STEFAN! HELP!!! by Stefan 13 years ago

Thanks for reporting, Ducttape10!
That error code you got there... It says that you are using the search function and something went wrong. It sounds very strange that it came up on the guestbook or home page.
If you did search, what did you search for?

RE: Another bug! STEFAN! HELP!!! by FatnSassy 13 years ago

I'm having the same issues with the kumihimo generator as well. I'll be within a couple of clicks of finishing my pattern, then I get the error code and the black wedge. My almost completed pattern goes *poof*.

RE: Another bug! STEFAN! HELP!!! by Joy 13 years ago

i wish i could creat some patterns but my familys comp doesn't have the correct browser thing for it... :(

Can you download Google Chrome? I used to use IE but now that I have Chrome it's all I use. My hubby still uses IE (I can't convert him lol)

A little off topic, but it's a bug nonetheless...my old profile pic is still showing up in the forum...

RE: Another bug! STEFAN! HELP!!! by Joy 13 years ago

i don't think my family would let me...theyd b afraid to get bugs or cookies..idk they update when they need to.

Advertisement
ADVERTISING

You must login to reply to this thread!