ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
Alpha Patterns-Should I add blank rows to the beginning/end? Please help! by chelle_bells 12 years ago

I have never made a Alpha pattern/name bracelet before so I am wondering if I should add some blank rows to the beginning and end of the name/phrase. Currently I want to begin a bracelet with "Hey sweetie." I counted and there are 43 rows to that pattern but on average the bracelets I make are about 70 rows. Can I assume I need to add about 15 blank rows to the beginning and end?

link to pattern: https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/namepattern.php?name=hey%20sweetie

RE: Alpha Patterns-Should I add blank rows to the beginning/end? Please help! by Foz 12 years ago

for me 60 alpha rows make about 12 cm :-) I'd definitely add some rows at the beginning to make the phrase centered.

RE: Alpha Patterns-Should I add blank rows to the beginning/end? Please help! by chelle_bells 12 years ago

@Foz Thanks a lot! :)

RE: Alpha Patterns-Should I add blank rows to the beginning/end? Please help! by wildcattz98 12 years ago

What foz said and it helps so when you create the pattern it starts out straight instead of all curled from the knot.

Advertisement
ADVERTISING

You must login to reply to this thread!