ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
Can someone please make me a tutorial video of pattern #23? by Chinitaaax3 14 years ago

Please & thank you, I'm trying to read the graph :/ & I'm finding it absolutely impossible.. I keep messing up and I'm getting so fustrated.

RE: Can someone please make me a tutorial video of pattern #23? by AnJaGa 14 years ago

hi, pattern #23 is very simple. make sure u know how to tie knots, so when u see the arrow pointing right it means u have to tie a rights knot (2 KNOTS really as u know each knot is made out of 2 half-knots really) if the arrow is bent lets say went left but turned right it means u have to make a reverse knot which means u tie (with the same strings) one half-knot left and u cover it with one half-knot to right. etc etc.
and as long as u put ur strings according to order and tie the knots with proper manner then there's no problem, this is pattern is really easy, i'm sure u'll make it.
the best way to train tying knots is to make the bracelets like this one or simplier like number 2 or just do bracelet #1 once in left, once in right direction.

good luck
anna

RE: Can someone please make me a tutorial video of pattern #23? by Chinitaaax3 14 years ago

Thank you [: I will update you on how it goes, because the graphs are hard to read.

Advertisement
ADVERTISING

You must login to reply to this thread!