ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
Broken Book - Braids: 250 patterns from Japan, Peru,& Beyond by Rodrick Owen by TaoTao last year

Hello,
Not sure where to ask this, so I came to this forum. I recently got the book mentioned in the title, used, but "something" happened to it and there's paint over one of the page. Essentially, I'm missing the first word (or 2 words?) of each sentences of the bottom left of page 8. Would someone happen to have that book and be able to tell me the missing words? Here's what I can read (I'll just put from where I can read, I'm only missing about 1 inch on the left of the paragraph.)

? Hildburgh, ...
? afraid of witchery ...
? intereciati ...
? where there is ...
? garments ...
? include ...
? see such ...
? cannot count ..
? example of ...
? a peasant ...
? , he must ...
? remain interlaced ...
? protected ...
????es).
? costumes ...
? some Peruvian
? Yin Yang ...
? the Celtic

Thank you for any assistance you can provide!! I'll try to "fix" the book by adding the complete paragraph to it, once I know what's written.

RE : Broken Book - Braids: 250 patterns from Japan, Peru,& Beyond by Rodrick Owen by TaoTao last year

Ho, I was able to get an answer from a different mean. Thank you everyone for your time.

RE : Broken Book - Braids: 250 patterns from Japan, Peru,& Beyond by Rodrick Owen by TianaOsix 10 months ago

Go to the archive.org look up the book under text contents , I was just reading it the other day. You need an account to read it though. It's worth it, amazing website library.

Advertisement
ADVERTISING

You must login to reply to this thread!