ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
Need help making a pattern by Gabrielle913 24 days ago

Hello! My husband found this beaded bracelet I want to try to make out of string. I haven’t been able to find it anywhere. It looks like a 6 color diamond with a solid color on the outside of the diamond. Can anyone please help me with a pattern creation? I’d appreciate it so much. Thank you! Image added below of original bracelet

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dtAXVzL7qHU5JR60Y5_EOZSmW8A8yU4U/view?usp=drivesdk

RE : Need help making a pattern by halokiwi 23 days ago

I would need access to be able to see it. I'm not comfortable sharing my private email address to request the access. Is there another way of sharing the image?

RE : Need help making a pattern by halokiwi 17 days ago

As an alpha pattern this should be possible :D

RE : Need help making a pattern by halokiwi 17 days ago

RE : Need help making a pattern by Gabrielle913 15 days ago

I submitted an alpha pattern that I attempted to make. Do they show me the steps once it’s published? Clearly I’m new to this. I used to make a ton of bracelets and just haven’t in a little while

RE : Need help making a pattern by halokiwi 15 days ago

No, the steps are not shown in alpha patterns, only the grid. Have you tied an alpha before? If not, I recommend watching a video how to tie alphas. Alphas can be tied based on a grid without further instructions needed.

RE : Need help making a pattern by halokiwi 15 days ago

The published pattern will look exactly like the pattern currently does in your pending patterns section.

RE : Need help making a pattern by Gabrielle913 yesterday

Is there a way to turn this into a regular pattern? I have tried to generate a pattern and it’s driving me crazy. Alpha is just too hard for me with all these colors honestly

RE : Need help making a pattern by halokiwi yesterday

Yes, very easily, but it probably also won't be accepted for being too simple.
Keep in mind that alphas and normals have different structures and therefore a normal pattern will look different than an alpha would.

If I remember it correctly, the bracelet from the video is a beaded bracelet. You can always try to make a beaded bracelet following the alpha pattern. You don't have to make a knotted bracelet.

RE : Need help making a pattern by halokiwi yesterday

What do you think of this?

Advertisement
ADVERTISING

You must login to reply to this thread!