ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
Need help making a pattern by Gabrielle913 24 days ago

Hello! My husband found this beaded bracelet I want to try to make out of string. I haven’t been able to find it anywhere. It looks like a 6 color diamond with a solid color on the outside of the diamond. Can anyone please help me with a pattern creation? I’d appreciate it so much. Thank you! Image added below of original bracelet

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dtAXVzL7qHU5JR60Y5_EOZSmW8A8yU4U/view?usp=drivesdk

RE : Need help making a pattern by halokiwi 22 days ago

I would need access to be able to see it. I'm not comfortable sharing my private email address to request the access. Is there another way of sharing the image?

RE : Need help making a pattern by halokiwi 17 days ago

As an alpha pattern this should be possible :D

RE : Need help making a pattern by halokiwi 16 days ago

RE : Need help making a pattern by Gabrielle913 15 days ago

I submitted an alpha pattern that I attempted to make. Do they show me the steps once it’s published? Clearly I’m new to this. I used to make a ton of bracelets and just haven’t in a little while

RE : Need help making a pattern by halokiwi 14 days ago

No, the steps are not shown in alpha patterns, only the grid. Have you tied an alpha before? If not, I recommend watching a video how to tie alphas. Alphas can be tied based on a grid without further instructions needed.

RE : Need help making a pattern by halokiwi 14 days ago

The published pattern will look exactly like the pattern currently does in your pending patterns section.

RE : Need help making a pattern by Gabrielle913 yesterday

Is there a way to turn this into a regular pattern? I have tried to generate a pattern and it’s driving me crazy. Alpha is just too hard for me with all these colors honestly

RE : Need help making a pattern by halokiwi 22 hours ago

Yes, very easily, but it probably also won't be accepted for being too simple.
Keep in mind that alphas and normals have different structures and therefore a normal pattern will look different than an alpha would.

If I remember it correctly, the bracelet from the video is a beaded bracelet. You can always try to make a beaded bracelet following the alpha pattern. You don't have to make a knotted bracelet.

RE : Need help making a pattern by halokiwi 22 hours ago

What do you think of this?

Advertisement
ADVERTISING

You must login to reply to this thread!