ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
Please Help by usr24261 13 years ago

Send PM

Hi! I am trying to make a friendship bracelet with my name on it but the problem is my name is Angeline so it would be very hard to make. Can somebody please make a pattern with the name Angeline on it.

Delete
RE: Please Help by fbmagic 13 years ago

Send PM

There are lots of alphabet fonts on this site. Just type in like fonts or something in the search box, pick one, and then make one. It is easy!:)

Delete
RE: Please Help by Carrie 13 years ago

Send PM

If you find a font you like, I can string together the letters to give you a pattern, without crowding the site with name patterns:)

Delete
RE: Please Help by usr24261 13 years ago

Send PM

Hey! Carrie that would be great. Honestly I really do not care about the font. So if you could string the letters together that would be awesome!!

Delete
RE: Please Help by Smoopyette 13 years ago

Send PM

If you print out an alpha pattern with the whole alphabet on it, that might make it easier also. I bought an organizer for string, taped patterns on the insind facing outwards( so you can see it when you close it), then just copied the letters for what i need! Very easy! I got my organizer at Micheals for about 2.00-3.00 dollars, then i bought the skiens to rap them on. I hope this helps!

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.