ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
No bugs? What is this! Could it be...A SUGGESTION!? by Scout 13 years ago

Send PM

So I was going through the gallery, being all bored and looking to see if there are any interesting bracelet patterns, because I'm the type of person who likes to see what I'm going to make, and I got to a certain point and started to think, 'wouldn't it be easier/more fun if there was a random button in the gallery like there are for patterns?'
It's most definitely not a must, but would be greatly appreciated if you could work that out at some point :D And be very interesting. So yeah....Thanks! :D

Delete
RE: No bugs? What is this! Could it be...A SUGGESTION!? by lostflight2 13 years ago

Send PM

I agree, that's a great idea!

Delete
RE: No bugs? What is this! Could it be...A SUGGESTION!? by Stefan 13 years ago

Send PM

Random button for the gallery? I didn't think of that, but it's a great idea! It's in the to-do list :)

Delete
RE: No bugs? What is this! Could it be...A SUGGESTION!? by Scout 13 years ago

Send PM

Why thank you! :D It's greatly appreciated. And good luck with the whole to-do list thing >.< If it's anything like mine, it's quite long.

Delete
RE: No bugs? What is this! Could it be...A SUGGESTION!? by Stefan 13 years ago

Send PM

No problems. I prefer to keep my to-do list digital since it changes all the time... But most often its longer than my screen can view at the same time, and I got a big screen :-)

Delete
RE: No bugs? What is this! Could it be...A SUGGESTION!? by Scout 13 years ago

Send PM

I understand that. I always do that when I can. But good luck making a dent in it, I guess O.o;;

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.