ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
Can't get the pattern to work by Lindsey932 15 years ago

Send PM

I found a pattern at Heather's Friendship Bracelets (before I found this site actually) but I couldn't figure it out. After deciding that there was no hope, I found this site. So, in a moment of blind stupidity, I decided to try to convert the original pattern I found into one like this site has, because even I seem to be able to follow them. And of course, I had to try this myself. Well. I got the pattern half made, and by that I mean I figured out what colour the dots are supposed to be. I fought with it for close to 5 hours before I gave up. But if anyone else has a few minutes and has a clue what they are doing maybe someone could try to finish it for me? The part I managed to figure out is here: http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Madelyn932/Half-Pattern.jpg
And the original pattern that I had found is here: http://hbernb5.atspace.com/brac88.html
Thank you so much for any help!

Delete
RE: Can't get the pattern to work by karxalc 15 years ago

Send PM

Your pattern it's almost finish, it's just missing one row at the end and then just repeat the pattern.

Delete
RE: Can't get the pattern to work by Lindsey932 15 years ago

Send PM

Ok HERE is what i get when i put it into the generator. It doesn't even look anything close to what i wanted. Also, this generator will not allow 19 rows, you have to have 18 or 20. I think that 18 works in this case because i can see how it ends up the same as it started so you can start the pattern again.
The problem with the first one was that i knew what colour the dots were, but not the rest of it. I need to know where the threads actually GO when they're done making the knots.

Delete
RE: Can't get the pattern to work by Stefan 15 years ago

Send PM

There is nothing wrong with your pattern, it is super fabolous!
You just found a bug for me! Thanks. I'm working on it. Meanwhile, I changed back to an old version of the generator, it works but you will get a mirrored pattern preview image (sorry!).

Stefan

Delete
RE: Can't get the pattern to work by wojo 15 years ago

Send PM

AWESOME pattern hope it gets generated

Delete
RE: Can't get the pattern to work by Olympe 14 years ago

Send PM

Since Heather does not mind seeing her patterns elsewhere:
link
Hope that works...

Delete
RE: Can't get the pattern to work by Lindsey932 14 years ago

Send PM

It is also up here, but in slightly different colours.

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.