ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
RE: How to Read patterns. by horsingaround 14 years ago

Send PM

Thanks soo so so so much! I really appreciate it and hopefully i will someday be good at making bracelets as you are ! :)

Delete
RE: How to Read patterns. by Joy 14 years ago

Send PM

just keep practicing. wheni first started, i started making just the stripes, then i put it away for awhile. later i found it and got interested and wondered if ther where anyharder patterns i could do. i found this site, made a couple of bracelets, got compliments, and got hooked on it. just a lot of practicing got me to be a great bracelet maker, and designer. also, i only started on this site like 2 months or so ago and look how good i have gotten w/ my bracelet designing?? lol so just u keep practicing and keep up the good effort!!!!!

sorry if i just babbled on.. bye!

Delete

Send PM

I started making the bracelet and it looks absolutely amazing! thanks so much!

Delete
HOw many knots are there? by vickyluvs238 14 years ago

Send PM

I just wanna know how many knots there are. I only know 2 which are the forward and backward knot. but on every pattern, there are atleast 4 ways to tie the knots. I just need help pls..

Delete

Send PM

on the bottom of the pattern it clarifies the knots. it shows forward,backward, backward-forward, and forward-backward. is that what u needed to know? it was a vague question

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.