was donated
ADVERTISING
RE: Organizing thread? by ashitx 13 years ago

Send PM

jo-ann fabrics. theres one right by my house, so its super easy to get more. (:

Delete
RE: Organizing thread? by jamiethegymnast 13 years ago

Send PM

Oh ok! Thanks:) You are lucky to have one very close!

Delete

Send PM

sure. (:
and yea, i was so happy when they built it, especially when it became a super jo-ann fabrics.
and i really like your idea, to wind the thread around different shapes. clever. :D

Delete

Send PM

Thanks! :) And you are lucky because I don't think we have that store in Canada!

Delete

Send PM

micheals craft store also has a nice variety of DMC floss, although i'm not sure if those are in Canada either... ):

Delete
RE: Organizing thread? by tessifer52 13 years ago

Send PM

I use a jewelry case with three levels that stack. I put my neutral colors (black, brown, and white) in the top level, hot colors (red, orange, yellow) in the second, and cool colors (green, blue, purple, and pink) in the bottom. It works really well for skeins of embroidery thread and I would recommend looking into a nice case. :)

Delete

Send PM

ashtix, that's awesome because our usual Michael's is far away, but they are in the process away of building one right now that's biking distance from my house! Yay!

and tessifer52, that sounds like something I would do, organizing my colours! :)

Delete
RE: Organizing thread? by bracelet_baker 13 years ago

Send PM

wow. i think my thread is unorganized compared to everybody else. time to start working :)

Delete
RE: Organizing thread? by CeeCee13 13 years ago

Send PM

I used to organize my threads in color order with the bobbins, but my container dropped and everything fell out, so I just put them back in a random order. The only thing that is in color order is my variegated threads because I keep them seperate.

Delete
RE: Organizing thread? by Dodadoo 13 years ago

Send PM

wow you are all so organized.

I already said how I organize mine but I keep them in like a winnie pooh metal lunck box lol cuz I don't have a box like yours

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.