ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
Tutorials section up :) by Stefan 14 years ago

Send PM

Look at the page Tutorials. What do you think? It is spanking new!

Instead of the boring step-by-step stuff, every user can upload own tutorials and images. All tutorials can be rated by the users and are sorted by the rating.

Stefan

Delete
RE: Tutorials section up :) by Mimii 14 years ago

Send PM

Yay congrats Stefan! It's hard to imagine that this site can get any better, but you make that happen over and over again. Do you have a donation button on this site??

Delete
RE: Tutorials section up :) by Stefan 14 years ago

Send PM

Thank you, you're so sweet ;D

Yesterday I had no donate button, but I do today!

Donate

Delete
RE: Tutorials section up :) by Joy 14 years ago

Send PM

cool!! will there be a xtra tab to go to this donate section and can ppl donate more than once?

Delete
RE: Tutorials section up :) by Joy 14 years ago

Send PM

oh and btw...this site is awesome!! keep up the good work!!!

Delete

Send PM

There is a "Donate" link at the bottom of the page right now, not super-visible but it's there! (should make it more visible..)

...and yes, people can donate more than once :D

I'm really greatful if you donate, I will definitely put down more hard work on the site if you do so :D

Delete
RE: Tutorials section up :) by Cathelijn 14 years ago

Send PM

I love the tutorial section. It's great for beginners. Do you check every tutorial. And do you also look for mistakes in it? Just wondering ;)

Delete

Send PM

Yes I do!

Btw, thanks for your zig-zag bracelet tutorial Cathelijn :)

Delete
Somethign to improove the section by Zolo 14 years ago

Send PM

The Tutorials section is really great. I hope, that I will have time to make one tutorial :) I think, it would be really great, if you could add comments to each tutorial, like in the forum. What do you think about it?

Delete

Send PM

Comment functions are under construction :D

I also updated the tutorials page with some video thumbnails at the top of the tutorials page. Have a look!

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.