ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
Notifications for adding favorites by Rachel_D 13 years ago

Send PM

I think it would be nice if you got a notification every time someone added one of your patterns to their favorites page. What do you guys think?

Delete
RE: Notifications for adding favorites by Foz 13 years ago

Send PM

I get a little rush everytime someone posts a picture to one of my patterns, I don't think I could handle any more excitement ;-) also, I quite like that my favourites are just there for me - unless someone actually visits my page to see the patterns I've hearted :-)

Delete
RE: Notifications for adding favorites by Stefan 13 years ago

Send PM

I believe that it could be implemented.. but I think summaries of how many and which users favorite'd would do, at least for me! What do you think about that?

Delete
RE: Notifications for adding favorites by Joy 13 years ago

Send PM

yea sounds good

Delete
RE: Notifications for adding favorites by Joy 13 years ago

Send PM

i like counting how many of my patterns that they have in their favs. i think someone had lke 16 of mine...its fun to count my patterns that tey have..

Delete
RE: Notifications for adding favorites by Rachel_D 13 years ago

Send PM

Yeah, that's sound great, Stefan! :-D :-D :-D

Delete
RE: Notifications for adding favorites by twin2 13 years ago

Send PM

Sounds AWESOME! =D

Delete
RE: Notifications for adding favorites by vorobay 13 years ago

Send PM

How do I unfavor the pattern? I accidentally put two of the same on my favorites and don't know how to remove one.

Delete
RE: Notifications for adding favorites by vorobay 13 years ago

Send PM

I figured it out. Thanks!

Delete
RE: Notifications for adding favorites by Foz 13 years ago

Send PM

@kankn I've removed three spam messages from you on other threads. if you don't stop spamming you'll be banned.

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.