ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
rude by sweetypie 14 years ago

Send PM

okay stefan you very clearly said people who do bad things are banned do you know this USER did alot of damage to me (feelings)this user is sooooooooo mean to me and the only you are going to say is try to ignore the person which is not helping (well kinda)the only way is to sent this user a pm (warnnig) and i not alone people saw wat this USER type to me and to also the patterns #70 people are so mean so when you get this please say something i am begging you

Delete
? by PeaPod 14 years ago

Send PM

what user???

Delete
RE: rude by smartypants 14 years ago

Send PM

Sweetreat

Delete
RE: rude by sweetypie 14 years ago

Send PM

oh thanx

Delete
RE: rude by spiffehgymnast 14 years ago

Send PM

hey sweetypie (: i just looked at the comments and that was very rude of sweetreat. what you do do is ignore because they want you to respond to them because that keeps them going, so if you dont respond they will stop eventually. just dont respond.

also, do you know this person in real life? if so, bring it up with a school councelor (if you are in school) because this is a form of cyberbullying.

Delete
RE: rude by spiffehgymnast 14 years ago

Send PM

whoops...i pushed enter but it wasnt in the text box so i couldnt finish...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
good luck! <3 spiffehgymnast (:

ps: did you read sweetreats profile thing?

Delete
RE: rude by Sweetreat 14 years ago

Send PM

Listen,
No she does not know me in real life.. also, I think this should just be left alone for sweetypie and me to discuss. Everything is fine I just had to explain everything to her. I am really sorry and sweetypie and I are fine now :-)

Delete
RE: rude by sweetypie 14 years ago

Send PM

aha yeah lets discuss this in pm

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.