ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
Changing colors on kumihimo generator by squeaker14 10 years ago

Send PM

I came up with this cool pattern, and I can't get the color "panels" to change tho the colors I need? please help q:(

Delete
RE: Changing colors on kumihimo generator by kleinevos 10 years ago

Send PM

Do you use an Ipad or Ipod ? In that case you need to fill in the color-code both in the box on top of the pop-up menu and in the box at the bottom of that menu.

Delete
RE: Changing colors on kumihimo generator by squeaker14 10 years ago

Send PM

What's the pop-up menu? And the box at the bottom? And how do I change the individual colors?

Delete
RE: Changing colors on kumihimo generator by kleinevos 10 years ago

Send PM

If you touch the box where it says Ff0000 a menu will pop up. In that menu ,at the bottom, there's a box with # on the left of it.
Those are the places where you have to put the color-code. If you're on a regular computer you can just pick the right color.

After that you just touch a dot and it will change into the color you just picked.

Delete

Send PM

I gotcha thank u q:)

Delete

Send PM

I'm on a regular computer and i clicked the color i wanted and the things didn't change color q:(

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.