ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
my friend wants a bracelet with blue, orange, and purple..? by devindanielle 14 years ago

Send PM

she said that she'd like me to make her a THIN bracelet with those colors.. but i can't find one that would seem to make them look good together. anybody have any suggestions?

Delete
RE: my friend wants a bracelet with blue, orange, and purple..? by K8e92 14 years ago

Send PM

make a zig zag one, those always look good and you can add some other colors to it to make it work

Delete
RE: my friend wants a bracelet with blue, orange, and purple..? by Cynthia0712 14 years ago

Send PM

Youu can do hearts pattern, or tha wave,

Delete
RE: my friend wants a bracelet with blue, orange, and purple..? by Cynthia0712 14 years ago

Send PM

Youu can do tha wave,

Delete
RE: my friend wants a bracelet with blue, orange, and purple..? by Piri 14 years ago

Send PM

There's tons of great 'thin' patterns here! When you go to the "Patterns" tab, on the left where it says 'latest/views/difficulty/etc' click on 'Threads' - that will auto-sort all the patterns by the number of threads. From page 1 up to page 33 you should find tons of great patterns to choose from, not just the standard 'waves and zigzags' either! Good luck! :)

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.