ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
Good photography by DusterFan 8 years ago

Send PM

Hi there, I'd love to hear your tips for taking fantastic and engaging photos of your work?

Delete
RE: Good photography by Allison98 8 years ago

Send PM

I start off with a simple background. I usually take the picture in the morning when I have the best sunlight coming in through my window.

Delete
RE: Good photography by Nelipot 8 years ago

Send PM

Natural light is always the best. I like to take mine in the early afternoon when it's brightest in my house. I use a white poster board for a background and then add a little brightness and contrast to the picture. I use my phone as a camera and I have an app called PicsArt for editing and my watermark. I love it.

Delete
RE: Good photography by Ukiedancer 8 years ago

Send PM

I use a light box for my pictures. (Link to make one ---->http://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Inexpensive-Photography-Lightbox) I also use a camera that has a setting to focus on close objects. Then I upload them onto my computer and edit them on the basic photo editor that came with Windows, usually making them brighter and upping the contrast. Hope this helps!

Delete
RE: Good photography by DusterFan 8 years ago

Send PM

Thank you so much for your thoughts - I'll have to have a wee play around to see what works best for me and the bracelets I've made. Feel free to give me feedback once I've uploaded them if you wish.

Thank you again

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.