ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
thicker bracelets with more thread by bam08 14 years ago

Send PM

i really want to make the peace sign pattern on here but its 18 threads, ive never done one with this many threads and was wondering how i should start and if anybody has any tips using lots of thread... thanks!

Delete
RE: thicker bracelets with more thread by villa13 14 years ago

Send PM

I would just do a loop in the beginning if the colors allow ( like even number of each color and fold in half) then put them in order and clipboard them to keep them in order. just be neat and keep them separated. i just tryed a 12 or 14 stringer and thought it would be bad, but now i like doing that much and not any less. its not that bad at all and the bracelets are a decent size

Delete
RE: thicker bracelets with more thread by NewKnotter 14 years ago

Send PM

Yeah. What she said works out just fine. :D

Delete
RE: thicker bracelets with more thread by Cake 14 years ago

Send PM

When I first started with a lot of thread, I just made sure to separate my strings and keep them neat on a clipboard. I know it may take a while, but I went really slowly at first and made sure I was tying every knot and following the pattern correctly. Just be sure to not get the strings out of order and you should be fine!
Good luck!

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.