ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
How long does it take for a pattern to be accepted? by CraftyCritt3r 14 years ago

Send PM

I made a pattern, and I wanted to know how long it take for it to be accepted? Sorry If i sound impatient. :D

Delete
RE: How long does it take for a pattern to be accepted? by CraftyCritt3r 14 years ago

Send PM

nvm, It was rejected. :*(

Delete
? by CraftyCritt3r 14 years ago

Send PM

Do i get banned just cuz my pattern was rejected? D: Now I'm scared!

Delete
? by CraftyCritt3r 14 years ago

Send PM

:(

Delete
RE: How long does it take for a pattern to be accepted? by Frosty 14 years ago

Send PM

CraftyCritt3r, don't worry. There are heaps of different reasons why a pattern is rejected. I find the main reason is that the bottom order of the threads doesn't match the order of the starting row. Usually the moderators try to fix this problem but sometimes it is not fixable. If everyone who's pattern were rejected got banned, there would not be many pattern makers left on the site.

Don't give up. Keep trying.

Delete
RE: How long does it take for a pattern to be accepted? by kallum 14 years ago

Send PM

Exactly. We moderators TRY to fix patterns, but sometimes, the patterns doesn't match the picture, and then it's really hard to tell what it's SUPPOSED to look like. Don't feel bad, I've had lot's rejected, too.

Delete
RE: How long does it take for a pattern to be accepted? by CraftyCritt3r 14 years ago

Send PM

Thanks. That makes me reassured. :D

Delete
RE: How long does it take for a pattern to be accepted? by Sezza 14 years ago

Send PM

But how long DOES it take to tell you if it's been rejected or not?

Delete
RE: How long does it take for a pattern to be accepted? by sammy197 14 years ago

Send PM

Usually when my patterns are published, it takes longer than 24 hours. When my patterns are rejected, it's usually in less than 24 hours. I wonder if it's the same for everybody??

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.