ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
What will happen when you guys hit 100,000 normal patterns? by Shifa 6 years ago

Send PM

do things just go as normal or will there be something special? i have had this thought for a while.

Delete
RE: What will happen when you guys hit 100,000 normal patterns? by kleinevos 6 years ago

Send PM

I have no clue .... :-)

Delete
RE: What will happen when you guys hit 100,000 normal patterns? by Shifa 6 years ago

Send PM

something small on the site to commemorate it might be cool. no giveaway is needed, just a note on the pattern that is that number i guess?

Delete
RE: What will happen when you guys hit 100,000 normal patterns? by kleinevos 6 years ago

Send PM

We only have 32352 accepted patterns by now though. It would be weird to celebrate rejected patterns.... ;-)

Delete
RE: What will happen when you guys hit 100,000 normal patterns? by Shifa 6 years ago

Send PM

hunh, didn't know the amount rejected. was watching the accepted pattern numbers climb. that's still a ridiculous amount of patterns to attempt though! so many... @u@;;

Delete

Send PM

That's indeed a big pile of patterns! :-)

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.