ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
Length by musiclover101 14 years ago

Send PM

I know you r usually supposed 2 have the length of the string from your fingertips to the opposite shoulder, but is there any bracelet that you should make the string shorter or longer? BTW....when you make a name bracelet, how long should each strand be?

Delete
RE: Length by CraftyCritt3r 14 years ago

Send PM

when making the name bracelet, the 1 strand that is going to be your background color should almost be about the the length of your arm spread 2 times. If a bracelet is really thick you should make one string about your arm spread. Otherwise It's all the same :D

Delete
RE: Length by fbmagic 14 years ago

Send PM

I have made a TON of name bracelets! I have a website with a video on it kind of explaining the lengths! It might help! If you need to watch it Here is the URl.

http://funfriendshipbracelets.webs.com/apps/videos/videos/show/8696644-alpha-tutorial

Hopefully it works. It doesn't work all the time on my comp. but sometimes it does. Hope that helps!

Delete
RE: Length by wojo 14 years ago

Send PM

usually i read around 65 inches or 75 cm. folded inhalf but i usually use an arms length

Delete
RE: Length by TheUniqu3one 14 years ago

Send PM

i just wing it. if my bracelet is skinny like 4 to6 threads i usually do about 2 and a half feet. but for larger/fatter bracelets, i do 1 armspan and for alpha bracelets for the backgroundcolor i make it about 2 armspans and for the threads other than the background color i do maybe 2 feet

Delete
RE: Length by musiclover101 14 years ago

Send PM

Thanx a lot! I just don't wanna be too wasteful of the string!

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.