ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
pending pattern by Mady383 5 years ago

Send PM

Hello everybody,
How long does it take before a pattern be published? I put a new pattern in my page, about 2 weeks ago, still pending ...
thanks
Mady

Delete
RE: pending pattern by kleinevos 5 years ago

Send PM

It can take a long time, sometimes up to a few weeks, when the moderators are busy with their own lives, and when the pattern needs more discussing before we can make a decision about accepting or rejecting.
Checking patterns takes a lot of time and all of the moderators are volunteers.

Delete
RE: pending pattern by Mady383 5 years ago

Send PM

Thank you Kleinevos, it's about a year that my last pattern was published.
In one year, their was SO MANY new ones ! I understand, difficult to compare them!.

Delete
RE: pending pattern by EdBlair 5 years ago

Send PM

You can also view the pending patterns on this link to get an idea of how big the backlog is:
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/check_patterns.php?p=1

Delete

Send PM

oh! thank you ! I understand better!

Delete
RE: pending pattern by kleinevos 5 years ago

Send PM

And that link only shows pending normal patterns.... We also have pending alphas and pending kumihimo patterns.
We do the best we can, but some patterns just take a lot of time. And we have so many existing patterns, it takes more and more time to check pending patterns against existing patterns!

Delete

Send PM

thank you!

Delete
RE : pending pattern by sushicat10 4 years ago

Send PM

Is there a estimated amount of time for it to take to have your patterns checked?

Delete
RE : pending pattern by Anyblia 4 years ago

Send PM

It can take several days, as we are manually checking all the patterns. We received a lot of patterns recently with the lockdown, and we aren’t a big mod team, so we need a little time to approve/reject patterns. Be patient :)

Delete
RE : pending pattern by sushicat10 4 years ago

Send PM

Thank you for answering my question!

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.