ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
can you change the color of strings on digital patterns? by paige_2136 4 years ago

Send PM

Hi everyone. I was wondering if there's a way to change the color of the pattern on this website. I always mess up when the colors don't specifically match my strings, so I usually just find a pattern that I like the design and colors of. If anyone has any advice or knows if this is a thing I would really appreciate the help. Thank you so much for reading. -paige

Delete
RE: can you change the color of strings on digital patterns? by kleinevos 4 years ago

Send PM

Have a look here
You can make a screenshot of the pattern to save it for your own use.

Delete
RE : can you change the color of strings on digital patterns? by Hannah11 3 years ago

Send PM

When you are on the pattern, underneath the the pattern number it should say edit colors in generator. If you click on that it will bring you to a page where you can change the colors of the bracelet. Then you can take a screenshot of it.

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.