ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by Anyblia 3 years ago

Send PM

Hi!
The first envelopes arrived already! Remember you have a week left to knot and send your bracelet(s) ! :D

Delete
RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by KeithSpringer 3 years ago

Send PM

Hi, I made a lot of bracelets this summer, I stayed home and literally didn't leave my room for the whole 3 months))) So I made a lot))

Delete
RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by Anyblia 3 years ago

Send PM

Yeah!!
If you have some that you’d like to include for the swap, don’t forget to PM me ;)

By the way, one more time, THE DEADLINE IS EXTENDED -> you have until AUGUST 27TH to send your bracelets :D

Delete
RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by TBSNBubblegum 3 years ago

Send PM

Thank you for extending the deadline. Just now seeing this and hope I can finish and participate!

Delete

Send PM

Yeah!! That would be awesome :D

Delete

Send PM

Several envelopes arrived already :D
I'll take pictures tomorrow morning of the first ones :)

Delete
RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by halokiwi 3 years ago

Send PM

Are there any news on the swap?

Delete
RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by halokiwi 2 years ago

Send PM

Have all bracelets reached you? When are you planning to send them out?

Delete
RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by kleinevos 2 years ago

Send PM

Unfortunately we haven’t heard anything from Anyblia lately. She hosts this swap so she’s the only one who can take the pictures and mail out the bracelets. I know she was busy with personal things, but I hope she’ll finish this swap soon.

Delete
RE : SUMMER 2021 INTERNATIONAL SWAP - SUNSET ON THE BEACH by Anyblia 2 years ago

Send PM

Hello everyone!
I sincerely apologize for leaving you without news.
I moved out in the beginning of September, and unexpectedely ended up with no internet connection for a month!
All envelopes are now ready to go, pictures taken and everything will be updated today! :D
It was so nice receiving the different envelopes and re sharing them all.

I hope each of you will like the bracelets you'll receive!

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.