ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
I have issues finishing braceletss by thrissatnahc 2 years ago

Send PM

hello frendschpbracelets.net i Love your patterns but i like finding new patterns more than finishing my started ones. can someone PLeassse helpppp

Delete
RE : I have issues finishing braceletss by Violaqueen15 2 years ago

Send PM

Hi,
I sometimes struggle with the same problem. I try to take only one bracelet with me at a time when I go somewhere I know I might be working on it- that way I HAVE to work on that bracelet and that bracelet only. If I do this a few times, the bracelet will be finished and I can start a new one.
(For me, I’m usually working on a bracelet when I’m not at home)
You might also limit access to all of your extra thread skeins so you don’t have the resources to start a new bracelet.
Lastly, you might want to limit your time looking at new patterns so you aren’t more inspired to start a bracelet instead of finish one.
Or, if you can’t see yourself not looking at patterns, keep a “queue” of bracelets to try, so that starting a new bracelet is a reward for finishing another.
I apologize for the long reply, hope these help!

Delete
RE : I have issues finishing braceletss by mayagd 2 years ago

Send PM

Sometime I just push myself to finish like five bracelets before begening another one. It's simple but it works. :)

Delete
RE : I have issues finishing braceletss by wildrose9 2 years ago

Send PM

Same! I have about 30 right now!

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.