ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING

Things that don't fit into other topics.

thread name replies author views last post
what happend to pattern #4306
i was trying to look for it but it said there was so such pattern...where did it go or what happend
4 Joy 2090 14 years ago
by Joy
Happy Christmas
Have Christmas to all. I hope you all have a wonderful day. My Christmas day is almost over and, as
0 Frosty 1940 14 years ago
by Frosty
hello kitty>>>
my aunt luvs hello kitty sooo much... i want 2 make a hello kitty bracelet. or tatty teddy, plz ca
3 violet_roze 2254 14 years ago
by dancer1o1
ok this is weird
chucho just sent me this... men_loco 2@live.com.mx correo .....apunta el correo y te paso el patr
7 Joy 2417 14 years ago
by Joy
Instructions for this bracelet.
I was wondering if anyone knew instructions for this bracelet [b]http://www.inkasecrets.com/lot
2 ImKannace12 2011 14 years ago
by wilwarin
Spelling in a bracelet...
I cannot figure out how to spell stuff like "Chris" or "Love" in a bracelet- using knots and NOT bea
2 kristi640 2449 14 years ago
by Joy
selling bracelets
hey you guys! i'm trying to raise money and i think i have a good chance at selling bracelets becau
12 spiffehgymnast 5425 14 years ago
by Joy
Name of a pattern
so i need a name for the pattern#3131 any help? please respond asap!! i need it becuase im doing a t
4 fbcreater156 2231 14 years ago
by Joy
chat room
a chat room should be opened on this site. that way if we have question we could ask someone instead
5 therapycase 2665 14 years ago
by Joy
please read this post...:(
i just wanted to say to everyone that i have been rude to that i am sorry. i hope that u accept my a
1 Joy 2112 14 years ago
by Joy

New thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Thread name:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post thread" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.