ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Freakyy 13 years ago

Send PM

That makes me think...

I used to be a part of a Forum where you could 'thumb up' and 'thumb down' posts. Sort of like the whole like and dislike system, but it's cool because you can see who is more 'respected,' I guess you could say, in the FB community. I think it would be cool just to have that on here :)

Delete
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Stellaphone 13 years ago

Send PM

Yeah, that sounds cool :)

Delete

Send PM

And people still don't know how to search on here. >:( Mrs. Flynn: "Please leave your psychotic rant as a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can." I know it's not exact, but I have a terrible memory :)

Delete
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by KnottingDino 13 years ago

Send PM

I absolutely hate it when people ask how to do a bracelet under a photos comment!! Obviously the photo is posted from a pattern on the site so simply click the 'go to pattern' button and all is well!!! It really ticks me off!

Delete
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by go_blue16 13 years ago

Send PM

One thing that irks me: people asking how long the threads have to be.

Delete

Send PM

Oh yes! I have standard measurements for threads...but apparently some people never heard of Google.

Delete
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

Send PM

u can google thread lengths??? lol i nex\ver tried. then again i dont ask 4 the measurments either lol

Delete
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by foshisle 13 years ago

Send PM

maybe we should pm stephen and see if he could do the like dislike/ thumbs up thumbs down thing. just a thought

Delete
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Carrie 13 years ago

Send PM

It really annoys me when people can't bother to spell Stefan's name right. Or when they purposely spell words wrong.

Delete
RE: The Anger/Annoyance Thread by Sareana 13 years ago

Send PM

even if its obviously meant to be funny?

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.