ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
RE : Private Beta - New website by kleinevos 4 years ago

Nicolas, the ‘add fav’-button seems to be broken. It works fine for me, but a user says it gives an error-message.

RE : Private Beta - New website by fb101 4 years ago

Any detail about which "add fav" button caused the problem? I suspect it's only one button somewhere that's not working fine...

I’ll ask.

And did you see the messages about troubles with signing in in the guestbook?

The user says the button on pattern #97009. See forum: https://friendship-bracelets.net/forum/thread/77568

RE : Private Beta - New website by Allison98 4 years ago

I don't see a delete button for private messages. Will this be added back on?

And new messages don’t show as not-read, they don’t have the red signs if they are new conversations. Can that be changed?

RE : Private Beta - New website by fb101 4 years ago

The delete button could be added if that's needed.

For the red marker indicating new messages it was working. I remember I saw it. Anything specific about when it happens (the indicator not being visible)? A have a slight doubt it could be a display problem on some devices...

It works for added messages to an existing conversation, but it doesn’t work for the first message of new conversations.

RE : Private Beta - New website by Celicia 4 years ago

@Nicholas. I changed the email and generated a new password for the user TheJojky and I just read the email from yahoo where he said he couldn't login with this. I do not know what's happening. I let you know the email: tran.vi.thanh@seznam.cz and I generated this password: Dhy45_8LOrd.
Do you have any solution for this? Thank you

Advertisement
ADVERTISING

You must login to reply to this thread!