ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING

Tips and problems while tying

thread name replies author views last post
String to loose...
Okay... So I'm new at all of this bracelet making... But I've tried/ trying some of the east pattern
1 batmaneatyou 708 14 years ago
by fsdoubleflip
gaps between knots? help please! ):
I'm trying to make pattern 23 with the crosses and no matter how tightly I tie the knots, there are
4 saintcecilia 1046 14 years ago
by fsdoubleflip
hi...is there any pattern for united...
hi everybody is there any pattern for United Kingdome flag?? would you mind answering the question
0 ashleytisdale 755 14 years ago
by ashleytisdale
ADDING EXTRA STRING?
hi just want to know if there's anything i can do if my string ends up too short what can i do i hav
3 cougrz38 1537 14 years ago
by cougrz38
sheep bracelet? alpha 635?
ok i posted this on the page for the pattern but im gonna post it here too. im just about to start t
2 keshathesheep 1026 14 years ago
by keshathesheep
alpha??
what is alpha>??!!! i like some of the patterns i just dont get it?? please helpp:D
2 batmaneatyou 1103 14 years ago
by batmaneatyou
HELP THREAD LENGTH!1
okay im doing pattern with 18 strings... # 7249... what is a good string length that way i dont use
1 united 749 14 years ago
by cine
Pattern #77
I am soon going to start pattern #77, the soccer ball pattern. I was unsure about some things and di
2 go_blue16 1037 14 years ago
by go_blue16
jewelry closures
I would like to put some type of jewelry clasp on my bracelets to make them neater and easier to tak
1 DamianB 1836 14 years ago
by united
complementing colors
im making 3 chevron bracelets for this girl one is green and purple and she told me to put the oth
2 jenniferose 1030 14 years ago
by LoveIsOurWeapon

New thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Thread name:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post thread" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.