ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Carrie 13 years ago

Send PM

I also think it would be cool to have like a last 5 colors used area. I kept clicking th wrong box by accident, and had to type in a color, fix the one box, and type in my old color again.

Delete
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by craftaddict 13 years ago

Send PM

How do you get more than one color?

Delete

Send PM

Or do you just have to keep typing different colors in the one box every time you switch?

Delete
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sareana 13 years ago

Send PM

type in each different color in the box, at least till Stefan gets the color picker for it going , really want counted columns and rows too.

Delete
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Carrie 13 years ago

Send PM

Yeah, you have to copy and paste or type it out.

Delete

Send PM

i agree with you Carrie or a color selector tool tip so you can easily re grab the color your working with from the alpha desgin itself.

Delete

Send PM

I'm going to wait till Stefan finishes the alpha generator to start to add in my patterns.

Delete

Send PM

It was just like making the pattern in Excel! I needed to make the pattern for someone and since the generator wasn't working, I did it in Excel and now just transferred it here. :)

Delete
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by FatnSassy 13 years ago

Send PM

Ok, now I'm aggrevated...I updated Java on my PC, made sure it was enabled, and no generator. I downloaded Google Chrome, and there's the generator---but it won't accept the hex codes I enter in (and they are valid hex codes). I want to comment on this (while using Google Chrome) and there's no comment box at the bottom of the screen! So I have to close Chrome and open Internet Explorer to ask the stupid question!

Delete
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by FatnSassy 13 years ago

Send PM

Now I feel like an idiot...I wasn't logged in with Chrome! Sorry for my rant...

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.