ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
RE: Keeping Up with the Moderators by FatnSassy 10 years ago

Oh, poor Sina...I knew you weren't talking about me! ;) This is something that I've thought about for a long time. My heart just isn't in it anymore. I hardly check in at all anymore -- at most once a week. When I do, I don't do any more than glance at everything. To me, it's just not right for me to stay on the team when I do nothing at all and have no desire to do anything. I'll still stop by occasionally to say hi! And you all know I'm never too far away from Facebook :) I won't be a stranger <3

RE: Keeping Up with the Moderators by Arismende 10 years ago

<3<3<3!

RE: Keeping Up with the Moderators by Kestrel 10 years ago

Hi.

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I had a fall a few weeks back. I just had the confirmation today - not only have I fucked over every muscle in my left shoulder, but I've cracked two ribs in my back. Add to that a bunch of emergencies that have hit out of nowhere and I'm far more broke (money wise) than I should be.

The swap stuff is all still here and the minute I have both the cash and the ability to get it to the post office I'll be sending it off, I'm pissed as hell at myself for the whole situation right now. It's not even something I could have predicted, but I need to be annoyed at someone. Please don't let the users know about the emergencies, but...let them know I'm working on it as best I can. Argh, fml. Sorry. Been a long week, or three.

RE: Keeping Up with the Moderators by kleinevos 10 years ago

That doesn't sound like fun :-( I hope you get better soon and nothing else bad will happen . . . . Sometimes you have all the bad luck at once. Let me know if I can help you out with a part of the poststamps.

GOOD to hear from you! - But not good news on the other hand, of course. I just thought that something may not be right there a few days ago, but at the same time I asked myself if you'd just need some break from here to recover properly, so I didn't want to "pressure" you in any way. Please just take your time to do that now, that's far more important than the other things here.. If this would help you (finacially etc.) you can send me one package with all the swap stuff, bracelet and info and I'll do the rest for you - just an offer <3

RE: Keeping Up with the Moderators by KnotterHolic 10 years ago

I've got 2 more exams to attend on Sunday and Monday. I'll be back on more regularly for the next 3 weeks or so.

RE: Keeping Up with the Moderators by TBSNBubblegum 10 years ago

Sorry guys! I have lost interest in all things crafty for the most part. I don't have the energy to do any modding.Guess depression among other things just have left me drained and not wanting to do it. No excuses. You can tell Stefan to remove me.

Thanks for your reply Lacy. - I think it would be better if you could leave a short note for Stefan yourself, because otherwise he won't remove mods I think. - Good luck for you and your family!

RE: Keeping Up with the Moderators by purplegoldfish 10 years ago

Hey everyone! I am entering the final week and a half or so of the semester, meaning lots of projects and papers due soon. So I apologize if i appear to be MIA for a little bit and PROMISE to be back helping out regularly as soon as I am done.

RE: Keeping Up with the Moderators by KnotterHolic 10 years ago

Hey guys ! Dang laptop crashed a final time last night and apparently doesn't want to get back up again. I sent it in for repair and was told it might probably take longer than I expected, three to four days (I'm praying for less), but in the meantine I'll try to get as much as I can done through my phone.

Advertisement
ADVERTISING

You must login to reply to this thread!