ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
RE : Private Beta - New website by kleinevos 3 years ago

Send PM

Can’t we just send them all a PM before updating their email? Then we can update after we got an answer or after 1 or 2 weeks. If more users don’t answer we can also leave a message about this in the guestbook, for example. Some of these users are still active, others not.
Mailing them is more work than sending a PM.

Delete
RE : Private Beta - New website by fb101 3 years ago

Send PM

Sounds good, let's go with that.

Delete

Send PM

Nicolas, can you explain this? I get add pop ups when clicking on things on our site. What’s happening?
For example: I just clicked on ‘moderator tasks’ and I got a pop up instead of the task list.
Earlier today the same happened when clicking on ‘back to previous page’ on my IPad, after I had viewed a (norma) pattern.

Delete

Send PM

Delete

Send PM

Delete
RE : Private Beta - New website by Anyblia 3 years ago

Send PM

I’ve had those for a few days as well. They’re really annoying, especially on mobile devices (can’t close them...)

Delete
RE : Private Beta - New website by Celicia 3 years ago

Send PM

It is also happening to me on Android for a couple of days

Delete

Send PM

I've been notified a few days ago that the advertising system made some "automatic optimization". I guess that means it started allowing new type of ads. They seem to be legit but I'll take a look if there's a way to prevent those annoying popups. I'll let you know here if I've found something in this regard & when I changed the settings (so we'll know if that stops the popup thing).

Delete

Send PM

I've disabled the option for the popup ads. It might take a few hours to be effective. Let me know if you still have the issue.

Delete

Send PM

@Celicia : I had two notifications that you replied here but it seems I'm the last one who replied to the thread... Did you delete your replies?

Delete
Advertisement
ADVERTISING

Reply to this thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Title:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post reply" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.