ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
RE : Private Beta - New website by fb101 last year

It seems to be a new automated test that was enabled by the ad system without my approval. I changed an option, it should be back to normal now. Let me know if it happens again.

RE : Private Beta - New website by kleinevos last year

Okay, thanks!

Nicolas: User halokiwi found a few BBCode bugs:

‘ I'd also like to make two reports about the code potentially not working as it should. Underlining text doesn't work. The text appears to be in italics instead. The text size 4 looks different in more than just the size. It might also be in italics instead.

I also have the question, why orange does not work as a colour when most other colours work (there are more colours that work other than the one listed in the code reference). ’

This is a test, I'll have some time to investigate the code during the weekend.

Some text [COLOR=orange] that should be orange[/COLOR] we will see.

This is some underlined text

Size 1

Size 2

Size 3

Size 4

Size 5

End of message.

Hi all!

I just deployed the fix. It took longer than I expected as the size had some collateral impacts that I had to verify. It's possible I missed something, so if you see something that visually different and incorrect let me know. Basically it would be something looking offset or 2 pieces of text without space in between.

Regards,

Nicolas: Would it be possible to change settings for private messages so that there’s a direct link to a new message or so that conversations with new messages are always put on top of the list?
I just received a new message and I had to scroll back to page 22 in my list to find the message….

Nicolas: We have server issues again. New and edited patterns are saved after hitting the save-button, but a notification is saying that saving failed due to connection problems.

Hi! The issue is resolved for the pattern save error message.

I realized I never replied to your previous message. It should be doable, I'll let you know when I have some time to fix this.

Thanks!

@kleinevos I just deployed an update. I faced some limitations when I added the feature, but it should be enough to help with the problem... Now, unread messages should show at the start of the list (on page 1).

The limitation is : If you have more than 10 unread messages, only 10 will be "sorted first". As you read those, they'll be replaced by other unread messages until you have less than 10 unread messages...

Advertisement
ADVERTISING

You must login to reply to this thread!