ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
RE : Private Beta - New website by Celicia 2 years ago

@Nicolas I just tried using Chrome on my Android and it doesn't work either

@Nicolas: from my PC, using Chrome, the same thing happens, the pop-up window: "Oups ... Something went wrong with the action you tried to do. Please try again later and let moderators know if the problem persists."

RE : Private Beta - New website by Anyblia 2 years ago

@Nicolas I tried as well, a pop up shows when you try to send the report. Using Firefox on a Windows 10 computer.

RE : Private Beta - New website by fb101 2 years ago

I misunderstood the problem. I thought the error was visible as soon as you were clicking the "report" link. I was able to reproduce now that I realized what I misunderstood.

Should be fixed now!

Thanks Nicolas, now it works! (I tested it with Android)

I will be on vacations for 2 weeks with limited access to internet, but I'll check my emails from time to time so if there's any urgent problem don't hesitate to write me :)!

Have a nice vacation!

RE : Private Beta - New website by kleinevos 2 years ago

I know you’re on holiday, but can you de-activate the ‘public’ comments on private messages in the guestbook when you’re back? No-one but moderators can see them, but the poster of the guestbook entry gets notifications when a comment is added. There should only be ‘moderator comments’ for private entries.

RE : Private Beta - New website by kleinevos 2 years ago

Nicolas: Why is A60453 in the list of similars of pattern A65319? See https://friendship-bracelets.net/patterns/alpha?SimilarToPatternId=65319
This number is not mentioned as a similar on the pattern page of A63519 and saving the information again doesn’t remove A60453 as similar….

Thanks for the wishes @Celicia :)!

@kleinevos : It was a crazy week, but I found the time to fix both problems tonight. It should be OK with the similar patterns & also with the public comments on private messages.

Advertisement
ADVERTISING

You must login to reply to this thread!