ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
RE : Private Beta - New website by kleinevos 2 years ago

Nicolas: I tried to delete info on a user’s profile page, but it gives me an error pop-up.
See https://friendship-bracelets.net/guestbook/view/21007?focusModeratorComments=True

RE : Private Beta - New website by fb101 2 years ago

I'll take a look tomorrow. I see that the picture was removed & text was updated though (it only contains "..."). There must be a little glitch with the code when we apply the changes.

It should be working now when you try to save an empty description for user information.

Thanks!

Nicolas: Can you have a look at this: https://friendship-bracelets.net/guestbook/view/21321?focusModeratorComments=True
There’s a problem with the kumihimos.

Updating the image works again.

I was notified of a problem on the server yesterday and was far away from home (automatic notification). It needed a quick maintenance but it took me a few hours before I could have access to my computer. Didn't look at the forum as I ended up fixing the problem at 4AM and went straight to bed when everything was working fine.

Thanks for the head up though :)!

Nicolas: Did you change something for the adds on our website? I get very big pop-ups on my Ipad today and I don’t like that at all! I have to manually remove them to be able to see my full screen. If that happens every time I open a new page here I don’t think I want to be a moderator anymore …. That may sound as overreacting, but it’s already a lot of work as it is, I don’t need more time consuming actions to keep this site running …..
And I think it will also discourage our users, who are already running over to BraceletBook during the past years. We need improvements, not things that make it harder to use the site.

Also: I noticed that our newsfeed has changed? We can now only go back 12 days instead of having many pages?
Are you updating our site?

And updating images of patterns doesn’t work. We have some patterns in the pending list with empty thumbnails.

RE : Private Beta - New website by Celicia 2 years ago

@Nicolas I was modifying some normal patterns and when I want to save and overwrite them I get the message "Could not connect to server"

Advertisement
ADVERTISING

You must login to reply to this thread!