ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING

Tips and problems while tying

thread name replies author views last post
Soccer Ball Alpha?
so i was wondering if anyone knows how to do a soccer ball symbol for a 10 stringed alphabet bracele
0 fbcreater156 1065 14 years ago
by fbcreater156
Reading Patterns Clarification!!!!
I'm just confused on the whole pattern thing. Do we just use forward, backward, forward-backward, an
8 02241122 1649 14 years ago
by moushtie
Need help
For some time i tried to make a Peruvian bracelet in x, like the ones in this picture [URL]http://im
0 Kido 2474 14 years ago
by Kido
Alpha/Letter Patterns
I tried to make the paw print pattern (grid). Here's the URL: https://www.friendship-bracelets.net
2 AmandaWasHere 1278 14 years ago
by AmandaWasHere
I NEED HELP!
Ok I know how to make these bracelets and all...but some of them dont end the same way they started.
11 danidukes94 2146 14 years ago
by AmandaWasHere
I'm stupid
Heeeellllp when I do my bracelet, it ends up all being holed ( opisite of the photo)!
3 funtown 1109 14 years ago
by AmandaWasHere
help pattern #4081
Hi. This pattern doesn't start with the black bordering like in the final picture so I was confused
3 gemmathilde 1046 14 years ago
by AmandaWasHere
kyle
hey i want to make a bracelet for my bf kyle but im having trouble figuring out the alpha patterns c
0 malfoylvr18 846 14 years ago
by malfoylvr18
how do you read the patterns?
i understand the arrows & things. but i dont understand what comes 2nd, 3rd, & so forth. please help
3 gianaattack 1336 14 years ago
by moushtie
juls
hi!!! someone can make a bracelet with the guard pampa pleaseeeee!!!!!!!
0 juls 804 14 years ago
by juls

New thread
Before posting a new entry in the forum, please check the FAQ (your question may be answered there).
Thread name:
Supported BBCode [IMG][COLOR][URL][C][I][B][U][SIZE][YOUTUBE] More info...
By pressing the "Post thread" button, I agree that I have read the forum rules and that I follow them.