ADVERTISING

$1936

was donated
ADVERTISING
RE: Private Beta - New website by kleinevos 4 years ago

I tried changing the password (I saw that passwords on privatebeta need to have more symbols than on the current site) but I still cannot login to my own account on privatebeta.
I get a loop asking for password - invalid attempt - ask for password - etc.
I can login via the test account though.

And now I also cannot get back into the test-account .......

Is it IP-related? I tried with another (older) Ipad and I could not login on there too.

I found out what causes it!
If I change a password of another account via the manage user, instead, the password of my own account changes! The managed account probably does not get a new password.
So apparently I also changed the password of the test-account...... *-*

I changed the password of the account again. And it worked like said above.
So the new password of the test account is now testinG=1
I could not change it back to test because it had to have more characters.

RE: Private Beta - New website by Stefanie7 4 years ago

Hey,
I'm not here very often at the moment and it is nice to see how much I've missed.
I noticed a few things on the new website:
1.) If you insert a letter instead of numbers in the 'Similar to pattern #' field you just get a white screen.
2.) You can't open a pattern by clicking on the pattern image just by clicking on the pattern number.
3.) I've added an entry to the guest book and it says 'wrote 19 hours ago' although I just made it. The same happens in the forum.

RE: Private Beta - New website by Celicia 4 years ago

@kleinevos
I'm sorry but I got lost! Which is the test account? Unknown?

That is, if we change a user password, does our password change to the one we generate? And then we have to change ours? We talk about the new site, right?

I'm sorry but today I'm a little slow!

The test account on the privatebeta is test@test.com.
If you are logged in and you change a password of an other account via the manage user, the password of the account you are using yourself changes instead of the password of the account you managed. So changing password for a user cannot be done on privatebeta right now. I?m sure Nicolas will fix that ;-)

RE: Private Beta - New website by Celicia 4 years ago

Ok, thank you!

RE: Private Beta - New website by fb101 4 years ago

Hi all!

Here's what I added to my todo list :
1) Changing password from "manage user" changes the current user password but it should change "managed user's" password
2) Change password of test@test.com to "test" again (be aware of it if you can't login later it's probably because it's been changed).
3) Add validation to prevent crash when someone adds letters to the "similar pattern" field
4) Pattern list should allow opening the pattern by clicking on image
5) Time ago not right when forum/guestbook/etc. is posted

This weekend I'll try to make some progress on newsfeed and notifications. I'll probably keep the "bugs" for the week since it doesn't involve big changes (notifications & newsfeed is more complex so it's better to do it this weekend).

Advertisement
ADVERTISING

You must login to reply to this thread!